Wednesday, November 21, 2007

North Dakota

there's lots of babies here. my favorite cousin is lexi. my other cousins got me too drunk last night. now lexi and i are sitting on a pink princess bed waiting for the slowest internet ever to work! more to come later.

p.s.
i can't believe that lissa saw the bunny sleeping! we didn't think that the bunny slept because she's always so crazy. also, the link that trey sent me on my facebook was really funny. also it's like almost 6 and i still feel sick.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

i can't believe i saw the bunny sleeping either. she perched on her castle and became really round and then slowly slowly her eyes closed. after about ten minutes, she stretched out and one of her legs was hanging off the edge of the castle. i was like, wtf of course this happens when i'm home alone.

also bring me home a north dakota baby.

Trey said...

maybe it's the first time she's ever slept, and now'll she be normal.

just a thought.