Sunday, December 9, 2007

Chanukah gifts so far


1. two vintage ledger drawings (best gift ever) from my mom
2. bowling bag with vintage cowboy levi's ads all over it from my mom
3. black and white square watch from my mom
4. blue (which i swear was green when i opened it) sweater with big buttons from my mom
5. light up twinkle light chile ristra from my mom
6. $25 check in an unsigned card from my grandmother (why didn't she sign the card? also, what's a good thing to get for 25 bucks? i'm taking suggestions. right now i'm think brain age 2 and some honey cranberry goat cheese from whole foods.)

two more nights of presents

also, thanks to trey for coming out and partying and hanging out this weekend, it was super fun. thanks to lissa for hanging more twinkle lights with me on the porch and hanging out.
thanks to lissa and trey for lighting the Chanukah candles with me and my mom on speaker phone, it meant a lot.

happy holidays.

No comments: